Search This Site
- According to a survey of 1500 adults commissioned by Landmark Health Inc., one in six U.S. adults uses chiropractic services.
- There are approximately 60,000 Doctors of Chiropractic in active practice in the United States today, according to the International Chiropractors Association.
- According to the October 6th 1999 MSNBC web site, the number of chiropractic visits per capita has doubled in the past 20 years.
- There are presently 16 chiropractic colleges in North America.
- For the first time in history there are now presently more Chiropractic Colleges outside the United States than inside the U. S.
- There are approximately 10,000 students enrolled in Chiropractic College.
- The Chiropractic profession was started in 1895, in Davenport Iowa.